Sunday, August 29, 2010

My New Bottle



Here comes Sunday again~ Yay~
This Sunday is the only Sunday that i finally have some free time for myself.
Since last few weeks are assignments rush weeks, most of my instant noodles already finished.
My slipper was also broken yesterday and same as my purple water bottle.
Time to update my food and supplementaries stock.
And let's see what i got from JUSCO just now~
A new cute and steady water bottle~
Love it~
PANDA and WWF

picture above shows my new lovely bottle~
Me and my new water bottle~

Hopefully this new bottle can accompany me longer than the first one~ *PRAY*
Hope we can get along nicely and please dun broke so easily ya~Hehe

3 comments:

  1. good bottle ~ must keep it well at least 3 years ya~lolz~

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz...thanks d...hope can pass 3 years oso lor...popi popi...^^

    ReplyDelete